The podcast crew pass the half year mark with episode seven and exhibit nothing but class. Jacque is at the IGDA Summit in Seattle and has a brush with fame, Tori does some impressions and Ryan's been busy. Podcast... make it so.
What We’ve Been Doing and Chatter
- Jacque: News from the IGDA Summit, brush with fame and business talk.
- Tori: Freelancing voice acting, and work on a new game
- Ryan: Buggy Fallout New Vegas, Trenched, Pinball Art and Unity
Discussion Topics and Links
- Discussion of Jacques’s presentation, Game Startups in Minnesota(video link coming soon)
- How can developers influence legislature
- Ads and their relation to game play numbers
- Game degrees, sparked by the MSB presentatio.
- Amazon App Store update with news from a developer who quit.
- Community projects...
- Gaming News of the weird.
We invite your feedback and comments. Thank you for listening.