My Pants RPG: A Debrief
The first three episodes of my serial RPG The Legend of Equip > Pants have been out for a few months. It’s a punny old-school pantsventure RPG broken up into 15-20 minute episodes. Find out more at http://GoGetYourPants.com/ and play for free on iOS or at the Chrome Web Store. This talk will answer all of your questions!
- Is there room in the market for 2D pixel art RPGs filled with bad puns?
- How do you make a cross-platform game like this?
- What are some marketing tactics for one-person teams?
- Just how many people will pirate the In-App Purchase for an entirely optional donation in a free game?
- How can I design levels so that heat-maps of player deaths form entertaining shapes?
- Discover all this, and more.